How to Talk so your Child will Listen and UnderstandWORKSHOP DETAILS
Date: Saturday, December 15, 2012
Time: 9:00 am to 4:45 pm
Venue: COWO - Ground Floor, Suntree Tower, #27 Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Regular rate of Php 1,400 / participant
- Early bird rate of Php 1,200 / participant (PAID before Dec. 1, 2012 or via Okayokay.com until Dec. 10) - Group discount of Php 1,000 for 3 or more participants
*Lunch and afternoon snack are included
*Payment may be via Okayokay.com or deposit to a UnionBank or BPI Account or via Paypal (Please add Php 50 for Paypal charges).
About the Yes Mommy Workshop
At "Yes Mommy", we'll talk about practical tips and tools to build a foundation of good communication with our young children. Topics include:
- Self Talk for Mommies: Why positive communication begins with you
- How to understand your child’s personality
- How to adjust your communication style based on your child’s personality
- The Three Elements of Positive Communication: Crucial factors to encourage your children to listen and understand
- How to say "no" by saying "yes"
"Yes Mommy" is called a workshop. But I'd rather call it a sharing session where we can connect with other moms, we can feel safe to share what we know and don't know, and we can have comfort knowing that we are not alone in this parenting journey. I cannot give you expert advice nor can I guarantee that you'll have perfect kids or you'll be a perfect mom after this workshop. But I do intend that you’ll pick up information, encouragement and even inspiration that will help make this lifetime commitment of mothering just a little bit easier for you. You'll gain:
- Tools to start your day with calmness and intention
- Patience in dealing with your children
- Resources to communicate persuasively
- A network of like minded moms who can give encouragement and support
When you find this helpful for you, do join us and sign up through this form. I look forward to meeting you and learning from you.
Chief Inspiration Officer | Mom in Training
Jayme Gatbonton is the mom behind Optimommy, a blog about positive parenting and intentional motherhood. She is blessed to be called "Mommy" by two girls, 5 - year old Jamaine and 4 - year old Kalia. After working in TV production for 9 years, she gave up her dream to be a newscaster so she can devote more time to her lifetime career: being mom. She underwent training in Neuro Linguistic Programming and became a freelance workshop facilitator. She is now a Mass Communications teacher, blogger and part time work at home mom. Jayme is passionate about raising children with love, patience and positivity. Her "heart work" lies in encouraging and empowering moms to fulfill their life's passions while raising a loving family.